View Single Post
Old 08-31-2017, 09:13 AM   #2
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My wife's backside makes spooning a little challenging, but we work through it. Spooning with her is naturally arousing for me, and we like for my penis to rest in the crease of her luxurious butt, a position we call "making hotdogs." (At the risk of size shaming myself that's not a lot of meat for such big buns! ) Because of how much bigger her hips are than mine, the only way we can actually reach this position is by propping me up on a bunch of pillows or by her leaning slightly toward me and my sort of sliding slightly underneath her. Once she gets me where she wants me she tells me not to move and I reach over her and put my hand on her belly. I'm only 3"taller than her and a significant amount of my height gets used navigating around her big butt so my face rests just at the base of her neck.

There are definitely a lot of positional issues in this and other intimate moments that smaller couples probably never even think of. For me there's a lot of fun in learning how to work with what we have to fulfill each orher's needs and preferences.

Oh, and the best part of that position is when we do it in the morning, she sometimes will roll over on top of me, sit up and stretch. That arch in her back while she's stretching, giving way to an ass that is already a work of art in its own right is a sight to behold. Feeling her weight on top of me is nice too.