View Single Post
Old 08-31-2017, 10:29 AM   #2177
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigElectricKat View Post
Coming here is like moving to a new neighborhood (especially if you are different). First, the neighbors peak out their windows at you and try to determine if you are worthy of saying "Hi" to. Next, they pretty much shun you until you prove that worth. For the most part, friendships and cliques have already formed and you are the odd man/woman left out. Lastly, someone will go out on a limb and speak to you. It just takes time. (That or you'll find you need to move to a different neighborhood)
I agree with you Kat and have thought about how to respond (with class and grace). I will preface that there are a lot of great people on Dims. I will never be ungrateful to Dims. It helped me find confidence in who I am and meet fellow FFAs/BHMS (some of whom I sadly have not met IRL, but remain online friends). Thanks to Dims, I have an incredible and gorgeous BHM who loves me even though Im a complete bitch and even though I seem to have forgotten, makes me want to be a better person.

That being said, Dims is no longer the place for me. Im sick of that type of behaviour. The world is a shitty enough place. Im not engaging in that shit if I have the chance to remove myself.