View Single Post
Old 08-31-2017, 10:40 AM   #3
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

We love spooning! Reminding for the purposes of this thread, I am lean muscular, my girlfriend is a 350 pear about an inch shorter than me. We both like being big spoon, so we rotate who gets to be big spoon each time. There is nothing in the world that relaxes me and takes away stress like being the big spoon. Though I miss many things about her when I am not by her, this is one of the biggest. If we are trying to watch Netflix while I am big spoon we do have to lay in a way that her hips don’t block my view, and I need a lot of pillows to elevate my head. When just talking or napping, the only consideration is placement of the lower arm under the neck, for whoever is the big spoon. Otherwise it feels effortless to me, just natural.

You can contrast this with when I was in high school dating jock girls. The first time I big spooned on a couch with the first girlfriend. I didn’t want to seem like a pervert, I knew nothing about girls in general. So the issue of hand placement came up. My thoughts were don’t touch any naughty regions. I went with putting my hand over the belly button region. This was naturally where my arms were anyways, plus even a thin woman in that positions fat will bunch up, so I thought bonus! She instantly turned her head gave me the stink eye and sternly said, “don’t put your hands there!” She swiftly moved my hand to her breasts for proper placement. And that is the story of the first time I touched breasts, even if over a bra.

The two other thin girls I dated had basically the same reaction. Though I do understand why, it’s kind of strange to rationally think about. The idea that your chest and butt are attractive, but wish the region connecting them doesn’t exist or is completely ignored as if they were hiding behind a curtain. One fat girl I dated, I had to talk her into having sex with her shirt off. I could understand if we were doing it in a place where we could get caught, but not a bedroom. To me that is about as weird as her having a bag over her head during sex. It also made me feel really bad for her (she was an apple, and I loved her tummy), and made me realize how sexy I find confidence. Side note: as she was very conscious of her stomach, repeatedly reminded her of how beautiful she was, kept my FA tendencies at bay, I did not do any intentional jiggling, and made sure her breasts and butt got the majority of the attention. Over time she got better about it, but I mostly felt tolerated.