View Single Post
Old 08-31-2017, 10:58 AM   #2178
BigElectricKat
Just ask. I'll answer!

BigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Silver Lining?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
I agree with you Kat and have thought about how to respond (with class and grace). I will preface that there are a lot of great people on Dims. I will never be ungrateful to Dims. It helped me find confidence in who I am and meet fellow FFAs/BHMS (some of whom I sadly have not met IRL, but remain online friends). Thanks to Dims, I have an incredible and gorgeous BHM who loves me even though Im a complete bitch and even though I seem to have forgotten, makes me want to be a better person.

That being said, Dims is no longer the place for me. Im sick of that type of behaviour. The world is a shitty enough place. Im not engaging in that shit if I have the chance to remove myself.
I will say that even though I seem to have pissed more than a couple people off and have not made any friends here, I still find that it's a place where I can learn some things.
BigElectricKat is offline   Reply With Quote