View Single Post
Old 08-31-2017, 02:17 PM   #5
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I am 5'3 and hubby is 6ft - we prety much fit together both ways. But i prefer to be the big spoon. My thighs tuck along the back if his, and my chest is against his back - that means i get to drape my arm over his belly, and lean into him.

As the little spoon i get to feel his belly against my back but can't really actively touch much - and i end up feeling a bit cranped and end up moving more quickly.

Also, we both end up napping when we lay down - and as big spoon i end up getting to sleep. As little spoon he ends up rolling over and taking his pillow arm back.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote