View Single Post
Old 09-02-2017, 11:40 AM   #2607
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

My enabler-mother is driving me absolutely, stark-raving nuts. On Thursday night, she has a big fight with the Old Man about how things simply can't go on this way. She tells him that she's going to an Al-Anon meeting with me and my grandmother on Sunday. This fight has been had so many times. Nothing changes.

Then, on Friday, she hides all the alcohol and threatens to monitor him as he quits cold-turkey. Brightest idea I've ever heard. He pretends to quit. Zero withdrawal. It's magic, didn't you know. She didn't even monitor him worth a damn.

Today, they go out to a WINE FARM and both get plastered. IF she even goes to this Al-Anon meeting tomorrow, she'll probably be all "woe is me."

It's incredible. The woman is an absolute ninja at mental acrobatics. I'd be laughing my ass off at the ludicrousness if I weren't so utterly exasperated.