View Single Post
Old 09-03-2017, 07:36 AM   #139
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quantumbits View Post
I can't think of a bigger issue with FA or anything remotely related to BBW.

There's a very real health concern for obese people. But there's a taboo too. And there's definitely some crony capitalism going on. There're woman who should be loving and enjoying life and can't because of self-loathing.

I saw a woman who couold lose 30 pounds and it's still healthy but you know what? She wanted to lose 50. Because she buys into all the cronyism. She's a victim of our culture. There're mental costs too.

We want to think since this is the USA--the most powerful country in the world--we're perfectly objective. We deny ignorance at every opportunity. We got the best scientists. We're prejudiced and don't realize it.
Lol, that was from almost 3 years ago. The point of it was only in a FA world, would anyone realize how out of touch the “not shallow” complement is, when you have a hot partner.

There are a bunch of stories I have posted in other threads that could have gone in here. I don’t want to change the tone of the thread, because I love it. A bigger issue would be closeted FAs, who will have sex with a fat woman but don’t want to be seen or associated with them. Could be a great debate for a new thread.