View Single Post
Old 09-03-2017, 09:41 PM   #23
Super Fan

Super Fan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSuper Fan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSuper Fan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
happily_married: "a guy may be proud his partner is the fattest one in the room the very thing he's proud of is a source of embarrassment, cause for hesitation, uneasiness, self conscious, etc."

Yes you're right, but in my case I think the super duper size girls I have been lucky to date actually assume they are the fattest girl in just about any room. I think they would be shocked if they were in a room and saw a girl fatter than they are. I went to the state fair and my girlfriend and I went to the freak show. We saw the fat lady who was selling autographed pictures of herself and my girl said to me "I'm way fatter than her, she should be asking for my autograph".

Two times we had foreign tourists ask us if we could pose with their families and take pictures of us. Both times my girlfriend was happy to be in pictures with Japanese families gathered around us. It made me feel like my girl and I were spectacular tourist attractions and I felt good about that. Fat is like age, when you're over 500 pounds or over a hundred years old, you realize that finding people older or fatter than yourself is close to impossible.

Last edited by Super Fan; 09-05-2017 at 08:17 AM. Reason: wrong word
Super Fan is offline   Reply With Quote