View Single Post
Old 09-04-2017, 05:29 AM   #8
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

What a cute question.

With my current partner we don't really spoon, he tend to lay on his back whilst I cuddle up to him. I like laying on my side and he likes laying on his back so it works. Though he has mentioned spooning me when I was asleep and playing with my belly, hah.

My ex was a SSBHM and I used to spoon with him as, like, our default position. I'd be the little spoon and because I have a big butt and I really dramatically curved back, there was space for him to fit his belly above my butt. Worked pretty nicely.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote