View Single Post
Old 09-06-2017, 10:00 PM   #244
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by waldo View Post
I have this problem, and sometimes I feel like I am back as that 18 year old nascent FA (instead of the 47 year old, married 19 years that I am). This past evening I was at the local Wal-Mart (yes total chiche) - and there she was: an average height, 500 + pound attractive young woman (probably 30-40 age range) with curves in all the right places. I admit to going out of my way to catch an extra glimpse (or two) of her. I wish I could have approached her and given words of encouragement or something constructive - I am still so shy I could not hardly make eye contact when she realized I was eyeing her. maybe I just need to get a shirt that is fat girl positive and wear it in public - that would be a STATEMENT! Just very unsettled and glad to see I am not the only one.......

ETA: well what you described is not quite the same, but just being a 'mature' FA and still dealing with how we approach our interactions with attractive young fat girls in public settings seems somewhat of a parallel
As a supersize fatty I have been on the receiving end of the quite gentleman catching glimpses of me and kind of checking me out. Was with my brother once and he noticed what was happening. I had recognized it and just kept on my merry way. My brother was about to go take the guy out. I had to explain to him what was going on, I guess as his sister he did not even think of me that someone would be looking and admiring.

I have also been the one looking and admiring. I fight with that stereo type that fat girls are supposed to be with fat guys cuz' of the fats. But for me I like a big guy. Plain and simple I have a type, and when I see one, I look, I try not to get caught. I don't want to get scowled at or rejected at all. It is tough either way.
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote