View Single Post
Old 09-06-2017, 10:09 PM   #245
waldo

waldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFly View Post
As a supersize fatty I have been on the receiving end of the quite gentleman catching glimpses of me and kind of checking me out. Was with my brother once and he noticed what was happening. I had recognized it and just kept on my merry way. My brother was about to go take the guy out. I had to explain to him what was going on, I guess as his sister he did not even think of me that someone would be looking and admiring.

I have also been the one looking and admiring. I fight with that stereo type that fat girls are supposed to be with fat guys cuz' of the fats. But for me I like a big guy. Plain and simple I have a type, and when I see one, I look, I try not to get caught. I don't want to get scowled at or rejected at all. It is tough either way.
Thanks !!!! You make me feel a little better after seeing your post