View Single Post
Old 09-07-2017, 07:54 AM   #246
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by waldo View Post
I have this problem, and sometimes I feel like I am back as that 18 year old nascent FA (instead of the 47 year old, married 19 years that I am). This past evening I was at the local Wal-Mart (yes total chiche) - and there she was: an average height, 500 + pound attractive young woman (probably 30-40 age range) with curves in all the right places. I admit to going out of my way to catch an extra glimpse (or two) of her. I wish I could have approached her and given words of encouragement or something constructive - I am still so shy I could not hardly make eye contact when she realized I was eyeing her. maybe I just need to get a shirt that is fat girl positive and wear it in public - that would be a STATEMENT! Just very unsettled and glad to see I am not the only one.......

ETA: well what you described is not quite the same, but just being a 'mature' FA and still dealing with how we approach our interactions with attractive young fat girls in public settings seems somewhat of a parallel
When caught try to smile, rather than just look away. You are not smiling because you are interested, you are smiling so they don't think you are looking in disgust. Which is probably what most fat women who are not size positive would assume.