View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 10:39 AM   #95
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Also autistic and also an FA, chiming in to say that I agree pretty much completely with TwoSwords on this; he's said everything I have to say on the topic.

Being less aware of peer pressure might be another aspect to it as well. I don't understand peer pressure and I don't think I ever will; I don't care what other people like, dislike, want or hate. Literally as long as people don't throw things at me or hit me with things, I really couldn't care less what they do.
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote