View Single Post
Old 09-14-2017, 10:20 AM   #2579
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC that the first time I tried anything 'pumpkin spice' was one of the most disapointing food experiences I've had. I thought it meant 'pumpkin and spice' and I was thinking something like ginger or cinnamon. Instead it was this nasty flavour -- near chemical-like to my taste-buds -- that I was later told was supposed to represent the spices one uses on pumpkin pie. (whose pumpkin pie? I've never noticed those flavours in pumpkin pie that I've had! Maybe the spicing is more of a regional thing?)

So to DF and all the other pumpkin spice lovers, have at it, please -- I want you to eat it all up and keep that scary stuff away from me!