View Single Post
Old 09-18-2017, 03:09 AM   #26
biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

The jiggling sensation is real. I'm feeling it now more than ever even though I'm about 10lbs lighter than I thought I was. I have a 2xl basketball jersey that I like to wear because it makes me feel my most huge. It's the biggest size I've worn and feel my belly hang or jiggle a little as I move. The jersey is big enough to cover me comfortably but my belly's bigger size and shape shows more in it.

A few days ago, I noticed some jiggle action when I got out of my work clothes. I wasn't aware they were that tight on me. When I got undressed, I felt relief like never before to be out of them. I really felt the room temperature of my apartment against my skin along with some jiggle. It's also possibly because I happen to hate dressing business casual for work. Symbolically, it could have been me feeling relief from the restrictions of the work dress code, the stress of the day and joy of being back home.
biggirlluvher is offline   Reply With Quote