View Single Post
Old 09-18-2017, 06:30 AM   #21
Lastminute.Tom
Write on!

Lastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticed
Talking

You're an inspiration Ianna, I feel guilty talking about this here because I feel like I haven't had to endure as much of a struggle, I mean certainly I've been conflicted about my gender identity my whole life trying to reconcile my female and male sides but to a much much lesser extent.

I recently realised that I'm both I have a male and a female soul (or consciousness/energy or whatever you want to call it) I can remember at high school in a class we all took a test while the teacher wasn't around about what gender your brain is and I scored the highest female percentage out of the guys although I have a feeling perhaps I was the only honest male (a la toxic masculinity)

I felt like my whole life my Dad wanted me to be more of a mans man, (although lately I've learned that most of the time my expectations of other peoples expectations was wildly off my whole life) I recently reconnected with my Dad and it was bizarre he'd lost a ton of weight and his beard leaving only a pretty formidable stache, but he looked sad and thin, I know he's struggled with his own weight for all of his life and though our family has a predilection to run to fat (or at least stroll to "over"weight) including my Gramps (his Dad) but they've always been jokingly ashamed of it (except perhaps my uncle who I guess was my only male body positive role model)

Anyway I'm getting off track, recently my fiancÚ and I told each other everything and I mean everything (the truth will set you free) all of our worries were about the other leaving if they knew the truth were complete nonsense it was the courage to speak the truth which makes us sexy fully realised people that you want to have a relationship with. This was when we decided to propose to each other, I also opened up about my conflicted gender identity and that I wanted to explore my female sexuality, it's been very slow so far but I'm getting there (I also discovered that I have a tantric vagina!) I'm not sure exactly how it works as this is all very new but I'll keep you posted as I discover my new female sexuality, I haven't told my parents about this yet I guess I'm pretty scared how my Dads going to react but I also know I don't have to care about it.

Anyway sorry about the rambling post I just wanted to say your journey of self acceptance is an inspiration to me, I think you're the sexy hotness and I hope it's true that blondes have more fun