Thread: I can't commit!
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2017, 08:02 AM   #26
Lastminute.Tom
Write on!

Lastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticed

nothing wrong with polyamory as long as you're open and honest sane and consenting adults, why settle for one person till your ready?

we may have the idea of the nuclear family drilled into us but it doesn't work for a huge cross section of people

maybe you're looking for affection outside of your relationships because you can't see it in your current one, above all just be honest with your partner if the truth ends your relationship have you really lost anything?

ok so I wrote that just after reading the initial post but I think it still stands, only "settle" for one person if you're 100% ready for that, I'm lucky because I'm with my financÚ but we're also dating all ourselves from alternative realities so instead of an anniversary we have a multiversary, I'm pretty sure we'll be poly am when we're older (I'm thinking the older couple from Blunt talk) but I'm in no hurry I just discovered tantric orgasms so if I died tomorrow I'd consider it a life well lived