Thread: I can't commit!
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2017, 02:32 PM   #27
fatgrllvr

fatgrllvr has super-sized repfatgrllvr has super-sized repfatgrllvr has super-sized repfatgrllvr has super-sized repfatgrllvr has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbbwhoneybee View Post
Ohhhhh I totally feel just that way! It's like if someone can tell me what I am doing wrong for them to cheat i mean damn all women have a pussy so i mean really what is the problem????
I doubt that you're doing anything wrong. A few men seem to be naturally monogamous, but most of us are mentally wired to at least try to have sex with everyone who attracts us. It's a hard urge to deny and has nothing to do with the attractiveness or worthiness of the woman we happen to be with. So it's certainly no reflection on you - you're a beautiful woman, and any single FA in his right mind would want to get to know you better.

I've been married for 25 years. I've never cheated on my wife, but it's not because I don't get the urge - it's because I gave her my word that I wouldn't cheat, and I know how much it would hurt her if I did. I cheated in a prior relationship and saw the devastation and pain that it caused. I don't ever want to do that again.

Finally, marriage isn't right for everyone, and it is kind of an outdated institution. Do what's right for you, and screw what anyone else thinks.
fatgrllvr is offline   Reply With Quote