View Single Post
Old 09-18-2017, 05:35 PM   #26
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBHMS View Post
There's no reason at all for her education to be compromised. There has to be some sort of student services department who can help. If the school caters to older, non traditional students many may be pregnant, baby wearing, or disabled so in all likelihood they're accustomed to helping students who can't use traditional seating. Furthermore I think morbid obesity is covered by the ADA which means if the school gets any public funding, it legally has to make reasonable accommodations for a student.
Thank you. I should make it clear: she isn't going to be deterred from going to class due to her weight. She's just not looking forward to some of the challenges she knows await her. I know she'll do well once she starts and gets over the initial jitters. If she can handle being a mom (not to mention being my wife) then school will be easy for her!