View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017, 12:14 PM   #753
Kompliziert
Complicated

Kompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Kompliziert, I have no idea what any of your other pictures look like, of course, but IMO that one is just amazing. Besides being a fine piece of photography and you being adorable and all, to me it it just somehow looks like it is the start of a story. Like, I could imagine that on the cover of a book, and it would be a cover that would get me to pick it up, flip it over, and read the synopsis on the back to find out more about the story, and maybe to at least open it to read the first couple of pages.
Guh, thanks so much! You are so kind!

I'm just really not photogenic, my face usually doesn't match how I'm feeling. If I try to smile I look like a doofus, and if I don't smile I look like a serial killer, lol. This time I somehow landed right in the sweet spot. Also, my hair is always a total mess, haha.

Thank you for such kind words!
Kompliziert is offline   Reply With Quote