View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017, 06:39 PM   #2611
Kompliziert
Complicated

Kompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFly View Post
I'm ready for fall but I am pissed summer has passed so quickly. I'm being forced to move so I will be unsettled during my time of the year..... Halloween is my favorite and this year will mark a full year without my guy.
I'm sorry you have to go through that, having to move against your will sucks!!! I just had to go through it and it ended up costing me an arm and a leg, took my small savings fund and maxed out my credit card while only putting me under so much stress that I ended up losing my job.

I hope things go very smoothly and fortunately for you during this stressful time. I hope there will be some silver linings for you; with me, I now live in a place that is waaay more beautiful and awesome, and I'm happy to come home every day.
Kompliziert is offline   Reply With Quote