View Single Post
Old 09-21-2017, 12:37 PM   #4132
Kompliziert
Complicated

Kompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going on

Sorry to hear that, Lille. That sounds terrible, being sick is never fun! I hope you are able to play with Archer soon!

I'm sad that I've never been able to flirt, let alone make out with, a BHM. Somehow everybody I know is skinny. Not to mention, I am very much in love with my partner, who is rail thin, and who doesn't want to gain an ounce. I'd never want to cheat on them or leave them, so instead I just have to dream about what it could be like with someone whose body turned me on. I'm so fortunate to really love my partner, but it feels like the death of my sexuality that I was never able to hook up with someone large. I just wish I could experience it, at least once in my life. A beautiful, sexy man I could caress and cuddle. I guess I just wasn't meant to have what I want.
Kompliziert is offline   Reply With Quote