View Single Post
Old 09-21-2017, 01:02 PM   #217
Kompliziert
Complicated

Kompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going on

Dims is my little sanctuary, a place that is always ready for me to return (because I definitely haven't been lurking for a decade, lol). Dims is the only place I have where I can be honest and forthcoming about the most secret desires that had previously felt like a sickness in my heart. It has saved me from despair and self-loathing to hear stories of others who are like me, especially other FFAs, as I hear the same thoughts I have always had coming from them. From the stories here, through the descriptions in those delightful fantasies, I know that I am not alone, and that I am understood. That I am not a freak or a horrible person, which is how I felt as a teen growing up. When I need to reconnect with my FFA desires and to affirm their validity, I come back here, and am once again treated like family.
Kompliziert is offline   Reply With Quote