View Single Post
Old 09-21-2017, 05:46 PM   #10
moore2me
Lions don't need to spank

moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default She was our inspiration

Cat was a force to be admired. She was one of the first fat girls I saw that people admired!!! She wore what she wanted to. She had fabulous pictures that she posted (many she created herself BEFORE we had all this high tech computer help). She created costumes for herself. She posted these online for the world to see. I remember her displaying her beautiful body flying thru the air or being a goddess on a column.

She traveled everywhere and posted those pictures for us to see. I never got a chance to meet in person but we talked thru the internet. She always had time for her "fans". Cat was gracious and bawdy. I am sorry her light burned out so soon but that happens sometimes when the fire is hot and bright.

Cat has a place in my book of role models and trail blazers for fat women. She was instrumental in making the words "fat woman" something I did not have to fear. I could hold my head up thanks to that cute, dancing, butterfly in her pics wearing a catsuit. She was beautiful, inside and out. Well done my dear. Rest in peace until we meet again in heaven.

M2M
Moore2Me
moore2me is offline   Reply With Quote