View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 11:45 AM   #2612
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kompliziert View Post
I'm pissed off that my ******* ex-landlord refuses to give me any of my deposit back after he bought the place, forced us out, and then never contacted us ever. He wrote up some ******** charges and then sent a flippant, snarky e-mail only after I threatened to bring it to court if he didn't contact me back. What a ******* *******!!! Buhhh!
I donít know about Fla. but in Tx. it is against the law for a landlord to take your deposit without giving you an itemized accounting of what it was used for and why. In Tx. a landlord cannot charge you for anything considered normal wear and tear such as new paint or carpets. Only for legit damages to the property. Iím currently engaged in a legal issue with my former landlord over just that. He doesnít realize the rules here are different than they are in his home country. Heíll find out very soon though!!
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote