Thread: Skinny guys
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2017, 04:33 PM   #5
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatgrllvr View Post
It depends on how her weight's distributed on your body. If she's sitting on your chest, almost all of her weight is pushing down on your lungs, so I can see how that could make breathing harder. Also, a sitting 220 pound woman has more of her weight in a smaller space than a 350 pound woman, whose flesh would be more likely to spread out over the sides and lessen the direct pressure on your lungs. Finally, when a really fat woman is just lying on top of you, her flesh just spreads out all over and around your torso and thighs - much less direct pressure (and much more direct pleasure).
I second this. I was about 160 lbs and had my partner at the time, who was 450 lbs, lay on top of me on a bed. Wasn't unpleasant or difficult to breathe at all. It's a surface area-to-weight ratio thing, really.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote