View Single Post
Old 09-24-2017, 07:39 AM   #7
TwoSwords

TwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbynate View Post
I've been obese for about 15 years, lol, because I've always had a bit appetite. It's not all it's cracked up to be. I didn't really enjoy it until I got past the obese stage. Morbidly obese and super obese are more enjoyable categories to be in because the extra size really makes a big difference.
I think there's definitely some truth to that, though having nice, cuddly arms and a soft belly are certainly psychological buoys for me.

I am constantly wrestling with insecurity on this score, and fearing that I may have lost, or may be about to lose weight. I've seen the occasional person like you describe. A teacher here, a high school student there, a manager, a coworker, etc, and they're just so glamorous at those higher extremes, and I desperately want what they have, but I'm unable to reach their level.

For such people, with such an incredible gift, to treat it so disdainfully... It makes me want to cry at times. Great fatness is a magnificent gift; something that many can't achieve on their own, and which would be a godsend if it could be shared. Yet, the lack of appreciation for this magnificent gift by those who possess it is palpable. It's almost maddening.
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote