View Single Post
Old 09-28-2017, 05:56 AM   #331
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
My ex was about 440 lbs and, by some logic that I don't understand, only wore a 3XL. They weren't super tight on him either. I guess the material was just stretchy and the cut pretty loose.
It depends, too, on how you carry your weight - my 250 lbs only needs an XL, generally, and sometimes an L will do, but I have a long torso, and I carry a lot of my weight in my legs - I've met 250 lb guys who were into 2XL and even 3XL, but they tended to be 'all gut', often with long skinny legs too.