View Single Post
Old 09-30-2017, 06:07 PM   #102
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

There is a small bistro one town over that makes a Ruben sandwich to die for.
Marbled rye bread and awesome sauce on it too.
I asked them to make a double decker one once and it was awesome.
Another small sandwich shop does a killer Cuban sandwich and I have no idea what all is in it but holy cow is it good !!
I love little hole in the wall eatery type places because they make some incredible food.
There is a small country market close to where I live that is farther out in the country but their deserts and sandwiches are soo good.
I admit a GF of mine who is quite chubby BTW we will sometimes take a Saturday and go to as many of these small out of the way eateries as we can and sample the goodies they make.
We come back so bloated/stuffed most of the time we have to lay down and take a nap.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote