View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 03:26 AM   #8736
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Take good care of yourself and get well soon Xy!

Lyme disease it not funny - it's good if it's diagnosed early and treated well with anti-biotics.
Also - take an annual test for 5 years to make sure it really left your system.
A school friend's father had it undiagnosed and died from the long term cerebral complications in his 60ies.

I caught it 20 years ago - most likely walking my brother's dog in the woods. Luckily I found a good doctor over it, was treated with hammer anti-biotics and have been fine ever since.

It does have one longer term effect though: 2 years ago I wanted to be listed as stem cell donor for a friend's co-patient, first tests looked like a good match. But having had lyme disease is an absolute exclusion criterion for Eurotransplant - was pretty bummed about that. Don't know how the regulations are in Canada & the US.
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote