View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 05:58 AM   #2620
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Wife is at home dealing with new windows being installed. Sales guy had come, figured out how the installation would be handled and done initial measurements. Follow up measuring guy had come and re-measured everything.

Installers come and conclude that the installation can't be done in the way that was planned, the 95 year old, ~4" wide solid wood trim around the windows has to be pried off (destroying it in the process), and one of the windows is mis-sized.

ETA: and of course the rain that was supposed to be a possibility starting mid-afternoon started mid-morning instead, delaying a lot of the window work probably. Driving me to distraction being at work instead of at home to see how things are going. I know I wouldn't be of any help or change anything, my wife has this all in hand, but still, grmphlaggle!