View Single Post
Old 10-06-2017, 01:16 AM   #337
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Blah, I can't stand Paul Hollywood. He has lovely eyes and is nice looking but his attitude just... totally kills all that for me.

I'm loving the chubby weather presenters though, one down side of not having a tv is that I never get to see such things! There used to be this chubby chef on a morning show that they would often tease about his size and that made very interesting viewing, hah.
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote