View Single Post
Old 10-27-2017, 11:06 PM   #256
TwoSwords

TwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFly View Post
I absolutely do, I also find that I flirt with them on some different social media platforms.. and when I do, I seem to immediately invalidate the attention I am giving them, I will make sure they know I am way too old for them, and that they would never like me. I noticed I was doing that the other day. It is like I canít give a compliment not because they arenít attractive to me it is just that I feel like Iíve been caught looking and donít want to get rejected so I make myself unavailable. I am unavailable but it is fun to look.
I took this approach myself for a while (mainly during my high school years,) when something happened that forced me to confront my shyness. These days, I've learned to give people a chance, and if they catch a glimpse of how I feel, and flee like frightened rabbits, it's no fault of mine. However, I didn't always have the courage to do things that way, and most of the time, in casual "sightings," I do try to just enjoy it as best I can without making waves.
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote