View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 06:42 AM   #257
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Something that I just found after a long time ... around the time I hit puberty, my older brother had the poster I've linked to below hanging in his bedroom. ("How to Rate Girls" showing a classic cheerleader type and a fatter woman, with crass comments about their various features).

He of course liked it for confirming his preference for thin women, but when he was out I'd sneak into his bedroom and look at it, confused, not understanding what was supposed to be unattractive about the fatter woman -- and not finding the thin one interesting in the least.

I just found the image now after not seeing it for decades. Funny how in my memory the fat woman was much fatter than she actually was. I guess at the time that seemed pretty fat to me. This confirms to me that I was an FA by the time I hit puberty, but I also wonder how much all that time staring at the poster may have influenced my preferences? I mean, it was probably another ten years before I saw any other pictures of a fat woman in that little clothes (and certainly didn't see that much flesh in the flesh)

https://i.pinimg.com/474x/4d/f1/58/4...s-westerns.jpg