View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 11:55 AM   #258
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Something that I just found after a long time ... around the time I hit puberty, my older brother had the poster I've linked to below hanging in his bedroom. ("How to Rate Girls" showing a classic cheerleader type and a fatter woman, with crass comments about their various features).

He of course liked it for confirming his preference for thin women, but when he was out I'd sneak into his bedroom and look at it, confused, not understanding what was supposed to be unattractive about the fatter woman -- and not finding the thin one interesting in the least.

I just found the image now after not seeing it for decades. Funny how in my memory the fat woman was much fatter than she actually was. I guess at the time that seemed pretty fat to me. This confirms to me that I was an FA by the time I hit puberty, but I also wonder how much all that time staring at the poster may have influenced my preferences? I mean, it was probably another ten years before I saw any other pictures of a fat woman in that little clothes (and certainly didn't see that much flesh in the flesh)

https://i.pinimg.com/474x/4d/f1/58/4...s-westerns.jpg
At about the age of 5 I knew I was a FA. I spent soooo much time questioning why I liked fat women. Probably up to my late teens. But everything about them seemed better than thin women. I wanted so badly to adore thin models and women. Your story about the poster is some of the thinking I was going through. I think thinking about it so much only reinforced my feelings. It also left me with feelings of alienation. Like I was experiencing colors or sounds that no one else could. I don't know what was said to me by, probably a lot of, people that I understood that liking fat women is "wrong." I am sure I would have spent days looking at that poster and wondering why it was made.

Out of curiosity, any idea where that was published, it just seems odd that someone made that?

Last edited by fuelingfire; 11-05-2017 at 11:58 AM. Reason: Added last question
fuelingfire is online now   Reply With Quote