View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 12:56 PM   #259
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging in

Many years ago, I was standing in line at a grocery store waiting to check out. I was facing the register and all of a sudden I felt two little hands on my belly. I was not as large then but I was definately supersize and very apple shaped. When I looked down I saw a little boy about 3 or 4 years old. He had both of his hands on my belly and was looking up at me like I was a combination of Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny. If it were a cartoon there would have been floating hearts over his head. He looked like he was in love. I couldn’t help but smile, he was a little blond headed boy, and he was so gentle with his hands resting on my belly. I just stood and looked at him for a minute. When his Mother noticed she seemed embarrassed and pulled him away. I told her it was okay no harm done. I wonder all these years later if he tells the FA story of the time he stood in line behind the really big lady and he touched her belly?
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote