View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 05:12 PM   #261
John Smith

John Smith does more than just post hot picsJohn Smith does more than just post hot picsJohn Smith does more than just post hot pics

Well, my random F.A. confession...

1 - I always hoped since my tender childhood for a third opus "Nutty Proffessor" starring a female protagonist (played as well by a true female actress. Sorry, Eddie Murphy) , so it would be funny to see an extremely obese woman turn into a beachbody model and vice-versa. Or that it would be a little girl, not the big boy, who has enforced to stuff herself in the film "Maltida" (btw, what the hell this film is so creepy, so much fetishs inside it... ) ;

2 - "Totally Spies" somehow officially triggered my self-awareness about my attraction for women whose getting everincreasingly fat (thanks, Clover... by the way, did you know this theory about the Spy-Fi cartoon show being full of different subliminal fetish at every single episode??) ;

3 - For still-obscure reasons, every single girl with lowkey Feederism or macrophiliac leanings amidst my entourage get somewhat irresistibly drawn to me and vice-versa: I even convinced three of them to fully accept their craving desires and let themselves go with belittle to half-success, including my own best girl friend. One hardly gained 15 pounds before to leave it, one gained a few dozen of pounds and has still in the process to let her go, whom to my best friend she past after many weight yoyo-ings from 112 to 170 pounds in a few years before to temporairly leave down her fattening journey too.
John Smith is offline   Reply With Quote