View Single Post
Old 11-13-2017, 10:52 AM   #8751
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC that every year when the weather gets colder and the days short and grey, I get the strongest cravings to pretty much crawl into a pantry and do nothing but sit around and eat for the rest of Winter. Only a month or so ago my desires were more about combining fat and fit, holding my weight constant while getting stronger and fitter, but right now I'd be cool with turning into a total blob.

It always amazes the difference in the strength of my fat desires during different times of year. Makes me wonder how much other people get this, and how much fat-kink related relationships have better chances if started at some times of year versus others?