View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 04:19 PM   #8753
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!squeezablysoft has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!squeezablysoft has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!squeezablysoft has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!squeezablysoft has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!squeezablysoft has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!squeezablysoft has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!squeezablysoft has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!squeezablysoft has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!squeezablysoft has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!squeezablysoft has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
IC that every year when the weather gets colder and the days short and grey, I get the strongest cravings to pretty much crawl into a pantry and do nothing but sit around and eat for the rest of Winter. Only a month or so ago my desires were more about combining fat and fit, holding my weight constant while getting stronger and fitter, but right now I'd be cool with turning into a total blob.

It always amazes the difference in the strength of my fat desires during different times of year. Makes me wonder how much other people get this, and how much fat-kink related relationships have better chances if started at some times of year versus others?
Yes, I think cold, wintry weather encourages fatness and feeding for sure. Something about storing up calories for the potential famine ahead and wanting to snug down and be cozy and hibernate. Like we're bears or squirrels or something. Then there's the nonstop feasting marathon that is the holiday season, beginning with Halloween candy, peaking with Thanksgiving and Christmas until finally finishing at New Year's Eve. Then comes the brief New Year's resolution diet, which usually lasts 1-2 weeks and is followed by a deprivation induced binge that continues until the last of the post-Valentine's Day sale candy is gone. Plus all the layers of winter wear make everyone look a bit puffed up, and do a nice job of concealing all the little rolls and bulges, so it's easier to convince oneself that "nobody can tell if I put on a couple pounds" than it is during swimsuit weather.

Considering that, Canada should be an FA paradise while here in sunny Florida it's a miracle any fatties can be found at all! But there is something about the American South (not to be confused with South America) that encourages obesity too, in fact the most obese states in the nation are southern states. All I can think is either the hot and humid conditions discourage Southerners from engaging in as much physical activity as our Northern neighbors and/or the higher poverty levels down south might result in Southerners consuming more cheap, fattening food.