View Single Post
Old 11-17-2017, 11:46 AM   #28
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

VL to answer some previous questions you had.
In my first gain thinking he wanted a fat wife I gained 45 lbs over a year or so.
Gaining was not easy for me and I had to stuff frequently to gain. all the stuffing really caused heartburn, bellyaches and complexion problems.
His constant complaints really hurt and it made me mad more than anything and I gained another 30 lbs out of spite at that point I was approx 190 lbs
After we divorced I started running,dieting and working out thinking I would be happy because what girl wants to be fat right?
I got back down to my original weight of 115 eventually.
Thought I would be happy but no I was miserable single and all alone.
Not long after that maybe 6 months or so I met an older guy and we started dating and I ended up finishing college and getting into real estate with him.
I told him my story and he said if gaining weight makes you happy you should do it.
He was so sweet about it and never asked what my weight was as I gained slowly.
When he retired and moved to be with his kids and grandkids I was roughly 200 lbs and very happy. It took several years to gain so it was a slow process for me.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote