View Single Post
Old 11-19-2017, 02:49 PM   #8
LJ Rock

LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ Rock View Post
Thank you, John. Thanks to all of you who took time to check out my art. I really appreciate all the positive feedback I've been getting. It took me a long time to build up the nerve to start sharing my stuff; I appreciate all of the encouragement.

Here is something new I've been working on. Haven't posted it anywhere yet, but I likely will soon.
So far the previous piece that I posted here called "The Red Swimsuit" seems to be getting the most attention of all the artwork I've posted on line. I'm not sure exactly what the appeal is. Always interesting to note what grabs people's attention; it's often not what I would suspect.

Here is the latest thing I've posted, for which I decided to utilize a couple of different color treatments as well as share the original outline/sketch. Hope you enjoy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PRETTY SEXY (COLOR 1).jpg (104.0 KB, 121 views)
File Type: jpg PRETTY SEXY (COLOR 2).jpg (101.0 KB, 119 views)
File Type: jpg PRETTY SEXY (BW).jpg (95.5 KB, 120 views)