View Single Post
Old 11-19-2017, 09:14 PM   #9
FreeThinker

FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereticFA View Post
Mariah is the one who said she was bullied into the decision. I wasn't citing anyone else. Her own statement proves the trolls won.
Unfortunate that she handed them that one.

She was the one who made the decision, though. She didn't have to give in to them.

Yes, she was bullied, but she was not bullied into the surgery. That was her choice.

I will not deny that she was treated unfairly. I cannot, however, accept her claims of martyrdom for something over which she had complete control.

She has every right to shame the shamers, but absolutely none to play the victim card. She has ownership of the decision to undergo the surgery, not them. She should be proud of one of two things:

1. Not giving in to the opinions of others, and refusing WLS, or

2. Choosing to have WLS because she has a right to self-determination when it comes to her body.
FreeThinker is offline   Reply With Quote