View Single Post
Old 11-27-2017, 10:44 AM   #8759
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There is a park near us that has been fenced off for re-construction, but not much has happened with it yet. Wife and I noticed that some people had been in there (from looking at the changes of control in the Pokemon Go gym in the park), and had been wondering if there was a way in still.

We took a look this weekend and were really puzzled because we even saw a guy in there with his dog, so presumably he'd not climbed the fence. But we didn't see anyway in.

Then it suddenly hit me that the gap between one post and a wall was probably wide enough for thin people to slide through, we'd just dismissed it because no way was either of us sliding through that gap.

So IC that sometimes I forget that not everyone is as thick as I am!