View Single Post
Old 11-30-2017, 03:03 AM   #27
TwoSwords

TwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngnintogaining View Post
I am not 100% sure it is so much that they have gone from thin to fat for me as much as the commitment to the lifestyle that it takes for somebody to knowing gain weight and truly embrace being fat.
Do you know if there's a further commitment I can make that will help me get past the 280 mark I've been stuck at for most of my adult life?

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngnintogaining View Post
So many times, there is a self-loathing mentality when it comes to bbws and bhms and to be quite frank, it can be very offputting for an FA that admires those qualities. Especially when you consider that most FA's struggled with admitting what they found attractive to begin with.
These two things are very closely-connected because the first encourages the second. This is also why I say that the eradication of fat prejudice won't solve the problems of FAs. We are detested by fat women who we do not, and cannot, detest back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post
In a nutshell the explanation why many or most BBWs don't like FAs, especially not the born fatties who have had to deal with the issue their entire lives.

Because who would want a partner who gets off on something that causes you a lot of grief? Expecting you to suppress your true feelings and be upbeat about it?
I want a confidant, not just a body. If she doesn't really feel passionately delighted by fatness, there's no room to connect. That said, there is a special kind of irony to this, that a person who is already bound to have such a hard time finding someone will voluntarily seclude themselves with an attitude that says, essentially, "I can't love myself, so I don't want anyone else to either."
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote