View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 08:42 AM   #32
LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSBHM View Post
I read several of the posts and it made me wonder where or how I fit in. I've been kind of in a range throughout my life and probably equate gaining and being big to feeling happier too. I've never been really skinny, but unless I feel big, it just didn't feel right. Gaining is exciting to me, and I also like seeing other people gain, as long as they are happy about it.

I wonder if being big or gaining has acceptable limits for all of us? I still want to get bigger. Do others feel this way too?
It's milestones that do it for me. I remember my eyes popping when I got on a scale and saw "191." Then I crossed the threshold to 200 and THAT was like "omg fat" for me. Then 209.

I would keep saying, "Ok, that's big enough." Then 221 and "HFS!!"

Each milestone was both horrifying and exciting...now I have the thought, "Ok, if I ever get to 240, I'll stop." But that's what I said at 191.
LarryTheNoodleGuy is offline   Reply With Quote