View Single Post
Old 12-03-2017, 11:06 AM   #32
AmyJo1976
Happy Holidays

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuouslover View Post
Has the excitement of weight gain been with you since a very early age or is it something that was triggered in your 20's or at a later age by something like overeating and gaining and you decided you liked it....whatever it may be?

Tell your story and target a few of these copy points for a little direction so we can all learn from it a bit.

* Whether you like weight gain on another person or on yourself?
* Was it always with you and can you remember at the earliest age and what it was that caught your interest?
* Has your desire for more and more weight gain increased as you have become older?
* Has the desire to gain always been there but you only acted on it as you have become older and more independent or have not yet acted on it?
* what percentage of weight gain interest do you have whether it be on you or another 1 out 10 .... 1 being not that much & 10 Being a whole buuuuunnnnch?
Weight gain wasn't something I became interested in until I was older (mid thirties). I didn't particularly like it at first, but at some point there I can't really remember when now, it went from dislike to curious, to enjoying it. Then I joined this community and really got into FA, foodie, and gaining lifestyle.

*I like weight gain on myself and other people, as specially my partner
*As I said before, it's a taste I acquired later in life.
*Yes, I think my tastes have gotten bigger over the years. I'm much more interested in the supersized community now. Most of my friends are supersized or close to it and I'm not that far away at this point
*No, it hasn't always been there, but it is now for sure lol!
*I'd have to go with a 10 on this one!
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote