View Single Post
Old 12-03-2017, 08:18 PM   #5681
Kristal

Kristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Years ago I had a partner who was already overweight when we met, because that was one of the things that I was attracted to. I could never say this out loud though without causing problems. If I cooked too much supper, I was trying to make him fat. If I cooked too little supper, then it was trying to starve him. I thought that it would help if I also gained enough weight in order be as overweight as he was. One day that would work and things would be just fine. Another day I was a fat slob and needed to lose weight. After having enough of that for a lifetime, I simply left and have been on my own ever since. I lost half of that weight but not all as I wanted to always be chubby.

My advice is to never, ever get involved with someone who is overweight unless they have already totally accepted themselves as being overweight and who is also very happy being an overweight. It is like being on a roller coaster that never stops.
Kristal is offline   Reply With Quote