View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 12:19 PM   #34
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuouslover View Post

Tell your story and target a few of these copy points for a little direction so we can all learn from it a bit.

* Whether you like weight gain on another person or on yourself?
* Was it always with you and can you remember at the earliest age and what it was that caught your interest?
* Has your desire for more and more weight gain increased as you have become older?
* Has the desire to gain always been there but you only acted on it as you have become older and more independent or have not yet acted on it?
* what percentage of weight gain interest do you have whether it be on you or another 1 out 10 .... 1 being not that much & 10 Being a whole buuuuunnnnch?
* I have been turned on by weight gain on woman ever since junior high school. As my friend's sisters and my own cousin filled out through puberty, I remember being very attracted to their growing figures. I had a crush on my 7th grade English teacher as well as the girls gym instructor as both were quite plump and wore tight clothing that accentuated their figures. The 4 girls I dated in high school were all plump and my friends would tease me about liking fat girls. I was surprised that their teasing actually turned me on. It wasn't until I became an adult that I started to fantasize about gaining weight myself and I finally let it happen in my late 30's. I found gaining 130 lbs. was a very pleasurable experience.

* My desire for more and more weight gain has increased with age. Being a member of Boards like this one has opened my eyes to the overall appeal of SSBBW's. In high school and college I liked plump or chubby girls. As I grew older my tastes increased to where now, an attractive women who is 250 to 500 lbs. can really light my fire.

* My weight gain interest in general is definitely a 10!
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote