Thread: Name Calling
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2017, 07:12 PM   #5
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have run into old friends that knew me when I was really skinny and usually they don't recognize me Once I tell them who I am its Oh wow I would have never guessed it was you.
Some girls I knew back then have gotten larger as they have gotten older so its not a big deal when they see me its more like hey GF well look at who has gotten fat too.
I did have one young kid tell his Mommy hey that fat lady has a butt in the front while pointing to me.
I love kids and how honest they are so it didn't bother me in the least.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote