View Single Post
Old 12-29-2017, 08:11 AM   #29
Mack27
AΔΦΆΓΙΑ

Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Statistics don't guarantee individual outcomes. My grandmother was of SSBBW size for nearly my whole life, she lived until her late 80's. To an outside observer just looking at visuals she shrank continuously the last decade of her life until she died at an average size. Her mother was very large and her mother's mother was very large (back when very large women were a lot rarer.) So maybe she had something genetically predisposing her to being large, maybe for her as an individual being so large wasn't that far outside the realm of normal and it wasn't as bad health wise as for someone else, especially as it related to metabolic problems and life expectancy. She had skeletal problems though, hip problems and knee problems for as far back as I can remember.

My wife is currently teetering on the edge of the SSBBW threshold. She's been across it a few times in the past, pretty far across at one point. She loses a ton of weight from childbirth, we have 2 perfect handsome little boys and she lost somewhere around 70 pounds in the space of months after giving birth to each one. She wants another one, we're working on it. I worry about her health, she has back pain (requiring cortisone shots,) she has foot pain, she's had gestational diabetes with both pregnancies. I struggle with some of the same issues I think you're struggling with.

I'm honest with her. "Yes I'm more attracted and sexually excited when you're bigger" I tell her, "I will always be devoted to you if you lose weight or not, whether you're 90 pounds or 900 pounds."

As far as assholes go, well there will always be assholes. They think they can justify being dicks to fat people by citing statistics. No, tearing someone down to make yourself feel better is being an asshole no matter how you slice it. I'll always call them on it. Fat people don't cost more in medical costs as every study that measures costs over a lifetime shows. Fat people make less money. Yeah, so do short people, the world is full of shallow fucks. Fat people hurt economic production with more sick days. Oh I'm sorry, did we suddenly stop living in a capitalist society where any particular individual's relationship with their employer is none of your fucking business?